Disclaimer: The postings on this site do not necessarily represent the American Academy of Pediatrics’ positions, policies, programs, strategies or opinions.
Commenting Rules: To ensure that this page continues to be a place to find accurate messages and information about child health, we ask that commenters observe rules of social media etiquette. We reserve the right to review and remove any submitted content for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion and without notice.
Here are some examples of types of comments that will be removed:
- Comments that are off topic or intended to send the conversation in a nonproductive direction
- Comments that attack individuals or organizations
- Comments that contain offensive language
- Multiple postings of the same comment on various threads
- Comments that contain personal information about others, including information about patients
- Any form of "trolling" or "flaming"
- Posting with such frequency or repetitiveness as to discourage others from posting
Comments also will be removed if they put forth inaccurate information about child health, exist for the purpose of selling a product or service, or give medical advice.